The new LMP USB-C Display Dock is the most comprehensive USB-C video docking station. When it comes to video ports, the Display Dock has them all: HDMI (4K@60 Hz), Mini-DP (4K@30 Hz), DP (4K@30 Hz), DVI (1080p@60 Hz) and VGA (1080p@60 Hz). The Display Dock let's you extend your video content to two external displays (dual 4K monitor support via HDMI & Mini-DP/DP as well as further combinations with VGA and DVI), each at its maximum resolution and refresh rate. It is the only USB-C dock that supports 4K@60 Hz video output via HDMI and it comes at less than half the price of a Thunderbolt dock. Ideal for the professional user, the passionate movie watcher or the avid gamer alike - take advantage of 4K video with high-frequency 60 Hz refresh rate.
Besides the 5 video ports, the LMP USB-C Display Dock connects to the outside world via Gigabit Ethernet and its two USB 3.0 ports of which one can charge a smartphone or tablet with up to 1.5A. The USB-C port allows pass-through power (Power Delivery) with up to 55W or can be used alternatively for data transfer (5 Gbps). The audio out port (3.5 mm jack) allows to connect a speaker or headphone. For full functionality, both USB-C connectors must be plugged in to the host.
• 2x USB-C 3.1 Type-C male (compatible with Thunderbolt 3 port)
• 1x HDMI
• 1x Mini-DP
• 1x DP
• 1x DVI
• 1x VGA
• 1x Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps)
• 2x USB 3.0 (with 1x 1.5A power output)
• 1x Audio out (3.5 mm jack)
• 1x USB-C (Power Delivery and data transfer)
• Via USB-C from host (bus powered) for low-energy peripherals or via USB-C port from external charger for simultaneous charging of the host computer and peripherals.
• Maximum Power Delivery (pass-through power from external power supply through Display Dock to host computer) at 55W.
• Mac with 2x Thunderbolt 3/USB-C port
• macOS 10.12 or higher
• (Windows 10 Boot Camp)
• HDMI (up to 4K@60 Hz)
• Mini-DP (up to 4K@30 Hz)
• DP (up to 4K@30 Hz)
• DVI (up to 1080p@60 Hz)
• VGA (up to 1080p@60 Hz)
• MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Two TB 3 Ports)
• MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four TB 3 Ports)
• MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two TB 3 Ports)
• MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four TB 3 Ports)
• MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
• MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
• iMac (21.5-inch, 2017)
• iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
• iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
Dual monitor support
Following combinations are supported:
• HDMI (4K@60 Hz) & Mini-DP (4K@30 Hz)
• HDMI (4K@60 Hz) & DP (4K@30 Hz)
• HDMI (4K@60 Hz) & VGA (1080p@60 Hz)
• Mini-DP (4K@30 Hz) & DVI (1080p@60 Hz)
• DP (4K@30 Hz) & DVI (1080p@60 Hz)
• VGA (1080p@60 Hz) & DVI (1080p@60 Hz)
Following combinations are NOT supported:
• HDMI & DVI
• Mini-DP & VGA
• DP & VGA
• Space Gray
• Dock: 11.5 x 8 x 1.5 cm | 170 grCable length: 19.5 cm
• Resolutions depend on display's native resolutions. Resolutions in between native display resolution(s) may not be shown.
• Do not unplug Power Delivery during use. Unmount any attached devices before unplugging power or host connection.
• Not compatible with Apple USB SuperDrive.
• The video ports do not support the use of a further AV adapter (i.e. Mini-DP to HDMI adapter).
• Apple LED Cinema Display (24-inch & 27-inch) and Cinema Display (30-inch DVI Late 2005 - in combination with MB571) are supported. Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch) is not supported.
• LMP USB-C Display Dock, Manual