LIGHTNING AUDIO + POWER
The Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar makes it possible to listen to Lightning Audio while charging your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Enjoy music or talk through Lightning Audio headphones while you charge. Use the RockStar anywhere; at home, at work, in the car or on the go.
Made for: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, any Lightning device that runs iOS 10 or later
Works with: MFI-certified USB to Lightning cables
Works with: MFI-certified Lightning Audio headphones
Please note: The RockStar delivers power in to your iPhone/iPad, and only supports Lightning Audio. It does not support syncing or any other USB data, or similar protocol like Serial or UART.
• Metal shield provides structure to protect delicate circuit board
• Shield prevents electro-magnetic interference from circuit board affecting phone signal and wifi
• Electrical firmware design makes connectors interchangeable for audio and charging
• MFi certified Lightning connectors carry audio and power
• Jacket and strain relief made from flexible, soft touch, environmentally friendly TPE
12W pass-through charging powers up the iPhone/iPad at maximum speed. So whether you’re listening to music, watching videos, using navigation, or taking calls, you can charge anywhere
The Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar supports up to 24bit 48kHz lossless output, and is compatible with the full ecosystem of Lightning Audio headphones. The RockStar will also support the higher power delivery required by premium or professional standard Lightning Audio headphones to deliver superior noise cancellation without the need for batteries or an additional power supply.
"MADE FOR IPHONE" "MADE FOR IPAD"
“Made for iPhone” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPhone or iPad respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple specifications.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I use the RockStar to sync my iPhone/iPad to another device?
• The RockStar delivers power in to your iPhone/iPad, and Audio out. It does not support syncing or any other USB data, or similar protocol like Serial or UART. It only supports Lightning Audio.
What happens if I plug two sets of Lightning Audio Headphones into the RockStar?
• Only the first set of headphones you connect will work.
Can I use other brand (non-apple) Lightning Audio headphones with the Rockstar?
• All compatible Lightning Audio headphones are supported.
At A Glance:
• Dual functionality to listen to Lightning Audio and charge at the same time
• Supports pass-through charging up to 12W for iPhone and iPad
• Supports up to 48 kHz, 24-bit audio output
• Compatible with Lightning Audio headphones† and the Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
• Supports remote control and microphone from Lightning Audio headphones
• Works with Apple iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case
• Made for iPhone + iPad
• Lightning Audio + Charge Adapter
• QSG (the use case rendering insert)
• FCC Compliance insert