Expand Your new MacBook
Now you can connect your iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, iPod, or an external hard drive, even a mouse, and other USB ready devices to your new MacBook. Connect, expand, and increase productivity.
Plug & Play
You can connect instantly to the internet or to a network–just plug it in and go. Other USB 3.0 devices can also quickly connect with a USB cable and because it’s backward compatible, USB 2.0 or 1.1 devices will also connect.
Compact and lightweight, the Kanex USB-C Portable Hub is a perfect travel companion for new MacBook users. Its features help you expand, connect and increase productivity while on the road. The 3-port hub gives users the ability to connect 3 more USB 3.0 devices such as hard drives, digital cameras, MP3 players and more. The Gigabit adapter gives you the port you need to connect to a wired internet connection or to a network.
• Connector: USB-C
• USB Compatibility: USB-C, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, USB 1.1
• Finish: White & Gray
• Gigabit Ethernet: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3az (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T)
• Supported : Full-duplex with flow control, Half-duplex with backpressure operation, twisted pair crossover detection, auto-correction (HP Auto-MDIX)
• Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible
• MAC OS 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
• Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
• Linux kernel 2.6.9 and later